1. Dino dermal filler cannula has passed the following tests that are conducted by the third-party organization: lifecycle testing, biocompatibility testing, durability testing, and chemical resistance testing. It will not cause any infection and microbial contamination
2. Technological innovations in this product continue to provide physicians with new ways to improve the quality of care delivered to their patients. Processed by CNC machines, the product features high precision with no flaws
3. The product features great compatibility. The materials used would not easily react with biological tissues, cells, and body fluids. The length of this product can be customized according to needs
4. The product can stand up with chemical treatment. It is able to withstand chemical sterilants such as formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, and chlorine dioxide. The product is available in various kinds of sizes and styles
1. Hangzhou Dino Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. is a well-recognized company headquartered in China. We are engaged in manufacturing and exporting .
2. With abundant technical power, Dino is competitive in the dermal filler cannula field.
3. For years, Hangzhou Dino Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. seriously strengthens blunt cannula needle in accordance with the requirements of the company. Inquiry!