What are the advantages of postpartum liposuction to lose weight? What are the post-operative care items?
What are the advantages of postpartum liposuction to lose weight and restore the body? What are the post-operative care items? Postpartum liposuction is an effective way to lose weight, and it is also a way that many people recognize. So what are the advantages of postpartum liposuction to lose weight and restore your body? What are the post-operative care items? Today, I will talk about liposuction:
The advantages of postpartum liposuction to restore the body:
1 , The operation time is short, the pain is short. Short operation time means less repeated trauma and faster recovery. If the facial liposuction is completed in 15 minutes, the effect will be seen the next day; the waist and abdomen are completed in 40 minutes, and the effect will be seen the next day. Because the trauma is small, there will be no postoperative effusion. If there is effusion, it will increase the pain, and it will be necessary to repeatedly withdraw the effusion and change the dressing repeatedly, and the recovery time will be greatly slowed down.
2. Safety. The short operation time greatly reduces the risk for general anesthesia customers. Anyone who studies medicine knows that the great risk of any operation is anesthesia. No matter whether it is local or general anesthesia, if the operation time is long, the amount of anesthesia will be large, and the risk of the patient will increase a hundredfold.
3. You can reduce the meat that was made up during the confinement period. Women who take major supplements during confinement after pregnancy and childbirth will inevitably gain weight. If abdominal liposuction is done before giving birth, the fat will grow back within a year of pregnancy and confinement, so it is very suitable to do liposuction after giving birth to prevent it. Rebound phenomenon after liposuction.
How to care for postpartum liposuction to lose weight?
1. Wear elastic tights or elastic bandages immediately after surgery to reduce hematoma, at least Wear it for 3 to 6 months.
2. For about a week after the operation, good rest is required to avoid postoperative bleeding.
3. The dressings of some patients on the day of surgery will be soaked with exudate. At this time, the patients can place some absorbent articles locally, and the soaked dressings do not need to be replaced.
4. On the third day after the operation, the dressing can be removed, and the incision or the eye of the needle can be covered with a Band-Aid.
5. If the skin at the liposuction site is dry, the subject can apply skin cream.
6. If there is unevenness in the skin folds, you can massage the affected area often, so that the muscles and skin after liposuction can be even and smooth, and the skin will be smooth after about half a year.